On the QT

Monday, August 29, 2011

CAN YOU BLOW BUBBLES AND BE IN A BAD MOOD?

Or can you go down a slide or banister and be in an bad mood?  Or swing? 

I don't think so. 

Then why don't we do those things more often?  Do we have to be young?  What about coloring a picture?  Crayons and Play Dough? 

Why are some of the simplest things to do that put us in or change us into a good mood ignored by most?  Is it because they are childish? If so, then let's revert.

Why?  Because I'm stressed.  We have a 2000 Jaguar in need of new plates.  Before the state of AZ will issue them to such an old vehicle, I have to have an emissions test.  When I tried to get the test done, I was told that because I had gotten a new battery yesterday, it had knocked out the computer, so they couldn't read the info needed:  bottom line, our car failed.

When I called the dealership to ask if they could reset the computer, they told me I had to drive the car for the computer to reset itself.  It may take one or two weeks.  Great, since my plate sticker expires on Thursday.

Catch-22 could land me in Tent City.  If so, I hope Sheriff Joe will provide the right size of pink underwear for me.  And please, no lace--it irritates me.  But not as much as the computer system of the 2000 Jag.  By the way, we're completely out of bubbles and live in a one-story house.  Poor me: can't win for losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home