On the QT

Wednesday, May 16, 2007


TOASTED IN PHOENIX OR HOSED BY THE NBA AND SOME GUY (PICTURED IF THAT IS A JACKASS) NAMED STU JACKSON
Do you feel my disgust? About the Phoenix Suns' suspended players for toninight's Game 5 match up with the San Antonio Thugs. (You know I should have taken my blood pressure before I began this entry and then when finished). By doing whatever they feel like, the NBA hierarchy has handed the team from Texas the Second Round Series against the Suns.
There were teachers at MTV High that had bad rules. The worst was an over zealous math teacher who wouldn't allow students to use the restroom during his class. Now when the same student asked me, I gladly allowed it and didn't neeed anymore information. But there were no exceptions for the math teacher, often referred to as Sergeant. But it was a bad rule.
And I don't care how long leaving the bench carries a 1-game suspension has been on the books--it's a bad rule, too. They penalized the wrong team. For nothing. There was no altercation or near altercation from Amare or Diaw. Horry from the Thugs meanwhile knocks the two-time MVP into press row with 18 seconds left in a game already decided and gets only a 2-game suspension. Big deal--he doesn't even start. At least they have a name for them in hockey--goons.
I used to think NFL's Paul Tagliabue the worst commisioner in pro sports. David Stern--you the Man now. And let's not forget Stu Jackson. On second thought, let's do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home