On the QT

Sunday, November 25, 2007

DOWNTOWN PHOENIX SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2007

Ok. Maybe not. Ever. But I had to turn on the heat Wednesday.

It was that cold. Really. I'm even wearing socks as I type this entry. To top it off, I even wore a sportscoat to church today. No socks, though, I mean I do have my image to keep up.

But I also vowed after 30 days of 110 degrees plus this Summer that I would not complain about Arizona cold anymore. So, officially I'm not complaining: just reporting, even if it is a bit exaggerated.

But I've experienced 90 degrees plus in Baltimore, Boston, and Portland, Maine, this year along with similar temps in Nova Scotia. Also in Hurley, Wisconsin.

Two Summers ago (I know Summer doesn't have to be capitalized, but I do it out of respect to the season) I experienced 100 degrees at Disneyland. With humidity. That is tough.

So maybe putting on a sweater vest, a long sleeved shirt, socks, aren't so bad. You'll notice, close readers, that I didn't mention long pants. C'mon, I'm not back in Illinois.

So Winter, bring it. I'm ready for it. Just one request--please no frosts; that would make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home