On the QT

Sunday, October 23, 2005

THE BOB IN PHOENIX

The best food of any park I've been to. In fact they have a stand that is called A Taste of the Majors where you can buy Dodger Dogs, St. Louis Toasted Ravioli, Boston Baked Beans, etc. Their nachos are to die for as well as Ribbies and Homemade Sausage. Their luxury seats afford (pun intended) even better delicacies. They even have huge caramel apples that my dentist forbids me to have.

They try hard in Phoenix with the famed swimming pool. That really doesn't work for me. But they try to make people have a good time watching mostly bad baseball. I first saw Pujols here back in April of 2001 when he lambasted Randy Johnson around.

Seating is very good from several places I've sat. The temperature is perfect with an occasional roof or panels opened. And still the air conditioning is on.

Parking is no problem. I'd give it a B overall. I like ballparks that try to make you feel comfortable. Even when your team loses 111 games as the DBax did in 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home