On the QT

Saturday, October 01, 2005

THE GAMES
Congrats to former MVRL football owner Dan Mings and his Mighty MTV RAMS. At 6-0 they have defeated two Belleville schools, one chicogo playoff school in that crummy city, toppled Triad at Troy or Troy at Triad (Ever since the Anaheim mess, I'm a geography dunce), and trampled Marion and C'dale. And they're not done yet. Keep it up Coach Mings and the RAMS.

Congrats to Mr. Pujols on his 200th home run and 40th of the season. I'm glad big mac was there to see it. What a female part mcgwire is. It's shameful, no doubt. And a lot of Cardinal fans feel the same way. But what about the cub fans and soso? Never a whimper, never any remorse or honest admissions by them. In fact, have you ever heard a cub fan say anything nice about a Cardinal? Me neither. And soso joked about Flintstone vitamins in his locker. He's probably worse than not-so-big- anymore mac. How about sammie's comment this summer that he couldn't speak English very well; ergo, he couldn't testify at the steroids hearing?

My predicts are in a bluhing pink because of last week's performance. I stand at 1-2.

  1. RAMS + 3 over NYG The Rams play everybody close. And I'm not sold on that whole Giant org from Eli down. I do like the Jacobs guy, but Asst. Anderson says, "he's a dollar a dozen."
  2. BILLS EVEN over the NY/AZ/SAN AN/ Saints I like this pick so much that I'd say I have two number one's this week. Stevie says, "The Saints, well they just Ain't."
  3. Niners + 2 over AZ. Even in Mexico the Cardinals are the Cardinals. Stevie says, " I don't care for the niners' franchise at all, but they're not as bad as folks think. I see a double digit win over our local boys."

And that's it. Have a great weekend of football, guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home