On the QT

Friday, December 30, 2005



SPORTS FROM 2005 THAT I'LL REMEMBER

a neighbor, blonde and athletic, jogging

Mia Hamm running fast at 4:05 in the Summer heat of Scottsdale

Albert Pujol's shot in Houston

Brad Lidge's reaction to Albert Pujol's shot in Houston

Andy Pettite's reaction to Albert Pujol's shot in Houston

a deafening silence in Houston following Albert Pujol's shot

Derek and Terry (first year no less) winning in the MVRL

The Fighting Illini--basketball team, of course. They don't play football very well there

The Mt. Vernon Rams of Coach Dan Mings

The Phoenix Suns of Mike D'Antoni

Golfing with my buds and family

playing catch with my grandchildren, playing horse, running after my grandchildren

St. Louis Cardinals Division Championhip--clinched in June

my almost daily walks in the 'hood

the LPGA Tournament at Superstition Mountain in Mesa, AZ

I'd say the FBR nee Phoenix Open, but I get sick every year at that time and watch on tv

the comeback of the St. louis Rams vs. the mighty Texans

Derek's running and completing the chicago Marathon

the last game I saw at Busch with Scott

the last game I saw at Busch with Courtney

the St. Lou/Padre series in San Diego

the food at the Diamondbacks games

the Suns game Scott and I went to

the Suns game Caroline and I went to and the food at both

packing away baseball Christmas ornaments given to me by Grant

packing away a Santa sports statue given to me by Derek

opening a pocket in my spare golf bag and finding a golf glove used by Sam Hicks

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY SPORTS MEMORIES FOR 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home