On the QT

Monday, December 12, 2005


PRESSED BY THE BENCH

I feel like the old Westener in the buckboard after yesterday's football in the MVRL. First I was mad at myself for not claiming the patsies defense. It was one of those rare Sundays when I could get in on the early action. What I mean is, I'm never around to make last minute changes because I'm sitting in the Church House listening to my golfing buddy Pastor Rob deliver his message. But Hud had dropped the easteners before church time, so I could have had 'em, but I chose not to.
After Wes got 'em I was mad at Hud. What's he doing making changes when he's not in the playoffs. But hey, why be mad at him? It's the rule. So then I was mad at Ryan P. How come it's a rule? When I'm out of the playoffs, almost an annual thing, I do as Derek suggested and get on with baseball. Who's thinking about the MVRL then?
Then I got mad at the Rams. How can any qb not score against that lousy outfit larry marmie put together? But that's brad johnson for you. It's almost enough to make me root for the bears. Naw.
Then I'm mad at the Cowboys. How does julius jones suck it up again this week? And how does drew bledsoe find life after 3-4 weeks in the tank? So let's see, I played the wrong qb and rb from the cowboys and the vikes. Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home