On the QT

Saturday, November 05, 2011

THE ANSWER IS...

Sometimes when I haven't blogged for awhile, there's a good reason. Travel doesn't always allow me easy access.  Busyness is another pitfall, but how can a retired guy be that busy?  Lots of times, I simply lack motivation if you can believe that.  This time my lapse was caused by not being able to find a picture that stimulates my mind to write on a subject or an angle that I haven't exhausted.

When you spotted this picture, you probably thought it was an anti-choice, anti-abortion topic.  But how could that be?  Because as you see the imprint of the baby's foot, it's clearly not a human yet, right? So how could destroying the yet to be born, be anti-abortion? 

Besides don't both woman and man have the right to choose whether they want to bring a baby, oh excuse me, a fetus into this world? Well, don't they?

The gist--you see it, of course.  But what really galls me is that there's a whole lot more concern in the US today about abuse of animals than humans/ the unborn.  Not that I'm against supporting animal rights (as I turn to my right, I can see a purchase tag from Animal Rescue Foundation which I supported), but prioritize, prioritize.

The taking of human life because of inconvenience is simply despicable.  Am I against abortion?  Hell, yes!

 ? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home