On the QT

Saturday, September 22, 2007



WHO IS JUNE MOP ANYWAY(S)?


I watch ER. Sometimes I can even hear it. I'm telling you, they mumble more on that show or have the worst sound techs than any show on tv. Lots of time I doze off while it's on commercial break. By the way, is it just me or are there many more commercials than there used to be? But anyhow, I don't know Ming Na from ER. She must be a doctor, but I just don't recognize her. Maybe she was on the show before I watched it. I think Clooney was on it at one time, but thankfully I didn't watch it then, though I did enjoy him with Jennifer Lopez in some movie called Outta Sight, I think.


So if I don't know her, how am I going to blog about her? Well, I was thinking of when my kids and I used to get autographs at baseball games and sports card shows. I looked at several stars who were hawking autographed pictures of themselves. For $9.99, you, too, could own this picture of Ming Na.


So how did I select her? Easy. I could read her name. It's a little fancy, but I can make out M-i-n-g and N-a. Even if she joined them together. Most of the others I saw were indistinguishable. Much like my son and daughter's signatures. No one has any problem with mine, nor my wife's. Maybe it's a generational thing.


One of the worst legibles that we ever saw on a baseball card or baseball was Willie Mays'. June Mop. That's what it looked like. Now how those go together, I don't know, but clearly that what it looks like.


Both son and daughter have good penmanship. Until it comes to their signatures. Oh well, even theirs aren't as bad as Willie's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home