On the QT

Sunday, November 27, 2005


MTVHIGH GRAD WROTE FOR B&B

In a continuing blog saga about MTV High and alums and fantasies, did you know that Trez Bayer wrote for Beavis and Butthead?

Trez was a former JAVA staffer who was really creative and just the kind of person that you knew would land somewhere and do well at something.

Her parents, David and Karen Bayer, left MTV just after their last daughter, Ramelle, graduated, I believe. This was in 1985 or so. Ramelle went to Ronald Reagan's first inaugration with Caroline, Scott (age 6) and me when we chaperoned 15 high school students for 5-days in D. C. But anyway(s), I lost track of Trez.

As I was watching B&B one evening when it first came out, I say Trez's name on the credits along with Mike Judge. of course. And how many Trez Bayer's can there be? Sure enough, just another famous MTV grad.

The last I heard, and this info is quite stale, maybe 12 years ago, she had left writing for the show but was still in NY working on something else creatively.

So there you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home