On the QT

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

 MULLIGAN 7

That was Marc and Kiss was big.  So, by the way, (you know some say by the by--I never got that) was he.  At 6'10", he was the primary reason we went to the State Tournament.  Averaging over 17 points a game and 9 rebounds, he was just short of what was later called a double double.  And that was his average.

"The cat, man.  It's a Gene Simmons."

"Have your folks seen it?"

"Not yet, but what're they gonna do?  He's cool."

Marc always had a slanted idea about coolness.

"How far, man, did you get with her?"

"Not saying. Tired of you askin'." 

"We're going out, you know."

"No, I didn't know."

"I guess you don't talk much to Lauren then,"

"Why should I?"

"Just thought you should know."

"Has she seen Space (the Cat)?"

"Naugh."

"She won't like it either."

"Like Space knows.  Like Space cares."

"I don't know.  You may be the only one that likes it."

"Like Lauren, huh?"

He knew where to injure me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home