On the QT

Monday, March 12, 2012

IN A RAGE

Here's the scoop.  I see my doctor on Thursday morning at 7:00 AM.  He prefers me thinner and tells me I'm lucky not to have blood sugar problems. He expects me to come in trim.

He's going to be disappointed.  I went into diet mode after we returned from our Florida trip.  I was getting there.  I was progressing.  Until Saturday.

Nothing especially different in activity or eating but a slight gain.  A little concern, a little wake up call.

So instead of walking 3 miles a day, we walked 5 miles yesterday.

Not splurging, no purging, no regurging.

But the scales showed me a weight gain of nearly half a pound.  When I was expecting at least a loss of one, maybe two.  I mean Saturday and Sunday lunch was a salad.  Huge with light dressing, but c'mon.

So today, I'm not eating any salad and walking 7 miles.  Ok, probably not.

If you don't hear from me until after my Dr. Lakin thrashing, you'll know I'm still in a lousy mood.  Or maybe I'm just too weak to hit the keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home