On the QT

Sunday, June 03, 2007



GOLDWATER OR JOHNSON


I wonder whom Mr. Gasser and the Weirdos supported for the 1964 Presidential race? I mean this album came out in 1963. And surely they had their opinion.


So where am I headed? I just read where last year's Idol runner up, Katherine McFee (?) maybe McFeeble, yeah, I think that's it, has come out in support of Mrs. Clinton for Prez in 2008. That's so good to know.


I base my vote on what entertainers think. I mean, what else is there? Everybody knows you can't trust the media. But when (C)looney, Streisand, Springsteen, and now McFeeble let their opinions be known, I know I'm safe to follow them. Also, don't forget the Awards shows. They usually let you know where they stand on the political spectrum.


While I wasn't old enough to vote in 1964, I still think I might have been swayed by the political leanings of Surfink. Of course, maybe that's why they didn't let me vote. I wasn't old enough or smart enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home